25/06/2012

Gdańsk [Poland]

Jerzy, Warmia – Mazury_student of sculpture
Umysl.
Mind.

Michal, Gdynia_PE student
Granica to dla mnie coś, po przekroczeniu czego mogę osiągnąć rzecz wcześniej dla mnie nieosiągalną.
Border for me is something that after crossing of what I can achieve sooner the thing which was unachievable for me before.
Kuba, Gdynia_paramedic student
Robię wszystko, aby nie było dla mnie żadnych granic
I do everything so there are no borders for me.

Jolanta. Pracuję i mieszkam w Anglii, pracuję w restauracji włoskiej. Urodziłam się w Gdańsku.
Granica dla mnie między innymi to cos czego czasami nie powinno się przekraczać.
I work and live in England. I work in Italian restaurant, I was born in Gdansk.
Border for me between others is something that shouldn’t be crossed sometimes.
Dave, Mansfield_retired miner
Boundry between two countries.

Pawel, Gdansk_muzyk, grafik, fotograf (musician, graphic artist, photographer)
Granica to sztuczny podział nie potrzebny nikomu! Wieloryb
Border is artificial division which is of no use for anyone! WHALE

Adam, Gdansk_manager for club Wydzial Remontowy
Europa bez granic, świat bez granic.
Europe without borders, world without borders.

Aleksandra, Gdansk_opiekunka Placu Solidarności (guardian of Plac solidarnosci)
Bez granic.
Without borders.

Czarek, Gdansk_graphic designer, photographer
My border is my imagination.

Tom, Gdansk_ochrona - monitoring (security – monitoring)
Granica nie powinna dzielić, a powinna łączyc wszystkie narody. Zawsze dazyc do patriotyzmu.
Border should not divide but it should ally all the nations. All the time we should move towards patriotism.

Mariusz, Gdansk_student
Granice to wymyslone przez ludzi sztuczne ograniczenie, wymyslone po to by wciaz próbowali je przekroczyc.
Borders are just an imaginary limitations invented by people to keep them trying to cross them.

Adrian, Darwin, Ardy,    Mawla_workers on ship
Adrian: Line between two places.
Darwin: Border is the boundary. Something that divides.
Ardy: Different place.

No comments:

Post a Comment